Oso Home Care, Inc. offers a comprehensive Transplant Program medication management that provides transplant patients with comprehensive home infusion care services. Our services lead to increased compliance and positive patient outcomes. The Oso Transplant Care Team consists of clinicians who are specially trained to care for transplant recipients through a patient centered approach. Our RN Clinical Team provides patients with the highest standard of care including IV, PICC and specialty line care. We work directly with the patients transplant team focusing on continuous communication and outcomes monitoring to ensure program success.
Oso's Clinical Team focuses on:
- Specific Transplant-Related Disease States
- Medication Adherence and Compliance
- Complex Infusion Therapy Management
- Achieving Positive Transplant Outcomes
- Comprehensive Clinical Management
- Care Coordination and Communication