Oso provides services to patients that require long-term or complex anti-infective therapies. Patients receive close clinical monitoring by experienced clinicians to ensure positive outcomes. Our team works closely with the patient's physician so that the appropriate therapy and care is dispensed. Our skilled home infusion registered nurses provide one-on-one training to both the patient and their family members to learn how to administer home IV antibiotics. We provide both written and online educational materials to support training.
Benefits of home infusion of IV antibiotics include:
- Hospital avoidance and positive outcomes
- Multiple drug therapies managed by experienced clinicians in the home
- First dosing protocols in the home
- PICC line and IV access management
- Therapeutic drug monitoring and pharmacokinetic drug dosing
- Trended lab results