The Oso Home Infusion Team (physician, pharmacist and nurse) work together to make sure patients receive appropriate therapy management. We ensure careful monitoring of lab results and proper adherence and compliance by the patient/caregiver. Infusion techniques are focused on desired outcomes to avoid complications and unnecessary risks for the patient thus achieving treatment success.
Home Infusion Therapies We Provide:
Oso's Infusion Services Include:
- Experienced clinical staff knowledgeable in acute and chronic disease management
- Therapy specific patient education
- Ongoing patient support, adherence monitoring and disease specific treatments
- One stop pharmacy solutions for all medications
- Complete insurance and Benefits Coordination
- Convenient delivery to the patient's home
- Patient specific adherence monitoring and reporting
- Friendly and experienced nurses that conduct comprehensive assessments
- 24/7 availability
Oso's Clinical Team have been leaders in the Home infusion Industry for 35 years and recognize the need to provide quality cost effective care without compromise.